Saturday, May 10, 2014

Digi Galore and Art by Miran

Welcome to another challenge with
Digi Galore!!

We have a fabulous sponsor this week:

Art By Miran

Artbymiran Challenge Blog

To visit the blog and store click HERE

Now on to the challenge!
Our challenge theme is:


Yes, KRAFT!!! You must use KRAFT when
creating your project! :):)

Here is my Kraft project using the image
Spring Blossom
which was generously provided by our sponsor.


For my project I decided to use ALL KRAFT.
I colored the flowers and circles with colored pencils.
Placed the image on a big flower.
Used my cuttlebug for the embossed background 
which I then added some ink too.
And of course added some gems.

Don't forget to link up your creation at Digi Galore
And while you are there please check out the
fabulous creations by the rest of the DT.

Thanks for stopping by!!!!
xx

No comments: