Saturday, April 12, 2014

Digi Galore and Flowers

Welcome to another challenge with
Digi Galore!

Our sponsor this week is:

All Dressed Up
Grab button for All Dressed Up

And they are offering a prize of
2 Digis!!! 
To visit their blog click HERE
While you are there click on the SHOP
button and check out the gorgeous
digis available!!! WOW!

On to the theme for this challenge:


Flowers! How easy is that! :)

Here is my card using 
Looking Gorgeous
which was generously provided by our sponsor.


The image is colored with copic markers.
I went with a different design for this one.
I hauled out some stencils that I haven't used
in a long time. Love the diamond shapes.
Perfect for this image.
Added some pearls to the flowers and
did a bit of doodling. :)
I love this image, just gorgeous. :)

Don't forget to stop by Digi Galore
and check out some fabulous creations and
enter your project.
Click HERE

Thanks for stopping by!!
xxx

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

What a beautiful card! Gorgeous colouring on this image (one of my faves) and your layout is so unique and fabulous!