Thursday, March 20, 2014

Birthday Challenge at Tiddly Inks

Challenge #129 at Tiddly Inks is a 
Birthday Challenge!
Fun! Fun! Fun!
And it just so happens that I was in need
of a boys birthday card for this weekend. :):)

To read all the rules and enter head over
to their blog. Click HERE

The image I used is from Tiddly Inks.
Roboto
What little boy doesn't like robots?
This image is perfect for a little boys card.


I colored the image with colored pencils.
I did add a little glitter to the balloons
and the robots buttons, it is hard to see.
I just added a washer, attaching with some
bakers twine. The green paper is embossed
using the cuttlebug.
PERFECT for a litle boy!
:):)

Thanks for stopping by!
xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card, love the image. Your papers are great and I like the embossing on the green. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Kylie said...

This is so sweet - love your coloring and just love your layout!!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Your robot is the cutest, love the color combo and the great textures! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ Tiddly Inks for our "Birthday Bash" Challenge :)