Tuesday, November 26, 2013

JIC and The Paper Shelter

Before I begin this weeks challenge post with 
Just Inspirational Challenges and I want to let
you know that this is my last challenge as a DT member
with JIC!  I decided to step down as a DT member effective
November 30.  It was not a easy choice but it is for the best.

Now on to the next JIC challenge. :)

This week our sponsor is

Check out their store HERE



The challenge is to USE PAPER ROSETTES

To qualify your entry MUST HAVE a rosette on it.

Here is my card for the challenge using a 
adorable image provided by our sponsor.


I colored the image with colored pencils and
added some glitter and pearls. 
Don't forget to stop by the blog and check out
the DT's wonderful creations.
Click HERE

Thanks for stopping by!
xx



No comments: