Friday, October 18, 2013

October FanPage Challenge at Simply B

For this months challenge you had two awesome
images to pick from.  
Betty the  Fortune Teller or Voodoo Corinne.
I chose Betty the Fortune Teller.
The rules for using this image are:
You must use rhinestones and crystal accents.
EAASY and FUNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

For all the rules and details and to see some
FABULOUS projects, click HERE

Here is my take on the challenge:

I colored her with colored pencils.  It is
dreary here today so my picture is very crappy. 
The colors are more vibrant than the picture
is showing. :(
I added beads for the curtain strings.




I tried for a close up, that is TRIED, in order
to show the added goodies on the earrings and
on her dress.  I also added crystal accent to her
lips, the crystal ball and part of her eyes to make
things more glossy and shiny looking.
Just wish I could've gotten a better picture.



Thanks for stopping by!
xx

1 comment:

Wiola said...

I love that you created a scene for her. I thought about using some kind of red cut out scene that I had, but then I ditched that idea.
I think this is fresh and bright. Cool with the gloss on her lips too.