Saturday, August 31, 2013

Facebook Fan Page Challenge at Simply B Stamps

I love Simply B's Facebook Fan Page Challenges.
There is always a awesome freebie up for grabs
when playing along. For more details and to see some
fantastic entries click HERE

This months challenge is Halloween! 
Just create a Halloween project using the freebie.
EASY!!!! and FUN!!!!!

I had a lot of fun creating my project for this challenge.
The template that I used for the haunted house was
created by Cindy Tobey and featured on the
Creating Keepsakes blog.  I LOVE this template.
I plan to make more of these Haunted Houses when
I have time. To get the template, click HERE

Here is my project:
I think I will add more to it when I have time.
The witch is the freebie digi to be used for this months challenge.
I colored her with colored pencils. The cat is a die cut
from Cindy Loo Cricut cartridge.


Thanks for stopping by!!!
xx


3 comments:

Emily Shroom said...

Wow, this is just stupendous, love it!

Betty Boo! said...

WOW that is FANTASTIC! OMGosh I love all the little elements! GREAT job!!!

Betty

Veronica said...

This is totally awesome