Monday, July 22, 2013

July Saturday Freebie at Airless Chambers

My first time playing and entering at 
Airless Chambers.  Check out their blog for all the details.
This months freebie from Rick ST Dennis is Grumpy Dragon.
I can see more cards in the future with this one. :):)
The rules for this challenge are simple:  ANYTHING GOES!
Contest closes July 27.

Here is my entry:

I used my cuttlebug  to emboss the background paper and then
inked it with red, black and purple.  I colored my dragon with colored
pencils as I don't have the colors in Copics that I wanted to use.


2 comments:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

What a super card. Love the storm clouds and texture. Thank you for sharing your art with us at RSD

Monique's art said...

Awesome card love the dragon in the clouds

Monique
Rsd edt